Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD


Share|

[GAME] Compliment the Person Above You!

View previous topicView next topicGo down
AuthorMessage
LingLing
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 318
Age : 26
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You! 15th July 2012, 16:03


Compliment the person above, like say what you think of that person based on their picture, sig, or anything you know about them!
Back to topGo down
PiggyMelody
Retired
Retired


Female Number of posts : 1116
Age : 18
Location : California
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You! 15th July 2012, 16:22

you're really pretty ling ^^
& it looks like you have good skin xD
Back to topGo down
Alicia
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1054
Age : 18
Location : Singapore !
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You! 15th July 2012, 16:33

Omggggggg. I love your voice Melody ! It's just so Min
Back to topGo down
LingLing
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 318
Age : 26
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You! 15th July 2012, 16:34

PiggyMelody wrote:
you're really pretty ling ^^
& it looks like you have good skin xD

Nooo I'm not pretty D: And my skin has good and bad days :(

AliciaBoos wrote:
Omggggggg. I love your voice Melody ! It's just so Min

Awwws your picture is cute <3 Min
Back to topGo down
Alicia
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1054
Age : 18
Location : Singapore !
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You! 15th July 2012, 17:06

isawing wrote:
PiggyMelody wrote:
you're really pretty ling ^^
& it looks like you have good skin xD

Nooo I'm not pretty D: And my skin has good and bad days :(

AliciaBoos wrote:
Omggggggg. I love your voice Melody ! It's just so Min

Awwws your picture is cute <3 Min
Thanks ! I made the fanboard when I went to see Alexander two days ago ~ :D
Back to topGo down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
avatar

Female Number of posts : 896
Age : 23
Location : Where the polar bears roam and beavers chomp and igloos reside~! Come ski with me in July ;D
Registration date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You! 15th July 2012, 17:35

Alicia your voice is really solid and mature sounding and I envy that ><
Back to topGo down
Alicia
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1054
Age : 18
Location : Singapore !
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You! 15th July 2012, 17:40

Aww ! Thanks . :D .
Shiori , I'm jealous that you can sing so fluently in so many languages .
[It takes me like more then 1 week to learn how to pronounce a whole japanese song] . T_T "
Back to topGo down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 387
Age : 22
Location : UK
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You! 26th August 2012, 11:58

Alicia, I love that your voice has a large range (from the Chaser collab we did). I really hope we duet one day


(A special Daehyun gif for you)
Back to topGo down
Alicia
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1054
Age : 18
Location : Singapore !
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You! 26th August 2012, 12:14

Channie wrote:
Alicia, I love that your voice has a large range (from the Chaser collab we did). I really hope we duet one day


(A special Daehyun gif for you)
Channie , I love the way you sing , It's so powerful ! *_* .
[We can plan for a duet now , Since I'm free . :P ]

And thanks for the Daehyun gif ! OMGGG , He's so handsome . *_*


A Jeongmin gif for you in exchange ! :P
Back to topGo down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 387
Age : 22
Location : UK
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You! 26th August 2012, 12:24

Alicia wrote:
Channie wrote:
Alicia, I love that your voice has a large range (from the Chaser collab we did). I really hope we duet one day


(A special Daehyun gif for you)
Channie , I love the way you sing , It's so powerful ! *_* .
[We can plan for a duet now , Since I'm free . :P ]

And thanks for the Daehyun gif ! OMGGG , He's so handsome . *_*


A Jeongmin gif for you in exchange ! :P

IJHDFISUGHOFIHGOIDF! >////<
Sorry, I got flustered there.
I love that we share the same B.A.P bias... -blinks awkwardly-

and I love the sound of a duet!

Back to topGo down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
avatar

Female Number of posts : 911
Age : 20
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You! 26th August 2012, 12:25

Hey Alicia I think your pic is cute! Those glasses are <3
Back to topGo down
Alicia
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1054
Age : 18
Location : Singapore !
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You! 26th August 2012, 12:51

Channie wrote:
Alicia wrote:
Channie wrote:
Alicia, I love that your voice has a large range (from the Chaser collab we did). I really hope we duet one day


(A special Daehyun gif for you)
Channie , I love the way you sing , It's so powerful ! *_* .
[We can plan for a duet now , Since I'm free . :P ]

And thanks for the Daehyun gif ! OMGGG , He's so handsome . *_*


A Jeongmin gif for you in exchange ! :P

IJHDFISUGHOFIHGOIDF! >////<
Sorry, I got flustered there.
I love that we share the same B.A.P bias... -blinks awkwardly-

and I love the sound of a duet!

Yay ! I'll pm you ^^

cloudymelody wrote:
Hey Alicia I think your pic is cute! Those glasses are <3
Aww, Thanks melody !
I love your singing , <3
Back to topGo down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
avatar

Female Number of posts : 911
Age : 20
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You! 26th August 2012, 13:13

Thanks Alicia! I'm not that great, really. Do you mind if you listen my new cover on my siggy~? ^^"

You can call me Min. :)

I like how friendly you are to everyone. :)
Back to topGo down
Alicia
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1054
Age : 18
Location : Singapore !
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You! 26th August 2012, 13:32

cloudymelody wrote:
Thanks Alicia! I'm not that great, really. Do you mind if you listen my new cover on my siggy~? ^^"

You can call me Min. :)

I like how friendly you are to everyone. :)
Noooo , You are great ! :D
Alright , I'll listen to your cover , Can you listen to mine too ? ^^

Ohhkay , Noted min ! :D

Aww , Thanks . :B

I like how you are so modest . :D
Back to topGo down
anniexsooyeon
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 176
Age : 20
Registration date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You! 27th August 2012, 05:29

Alicia, you're so cute! ^_^
Back to topGo down
chinx_00
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
avatar

Female Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-23

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You! 24th January 2013, 12:58

anniexsooyeon has a nice siggy. :]]]]
Back to topGo down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [GAME] Compliment the Person Above You!

Back to topGo down

[GAME] Compliment the Person Above You!

View previous topicView next topicBack to top
Page 1 of 1

Similar topics

-
"The who-played-where-band" game
Stump the DJ - my new "game"
Bumblefoot to write music for planned video game
Game apa yang sedang di mainkan
[Game]Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd[SEGA]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light The Skies Entertainment :: Off Topics :: General Discussion :: Gaming-