Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD


Share|

[CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E

View previous topicView next topicGo down
AuthorMessage
LingLing
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 318
Age : 26
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 7th August 2012, 16:47

Initiator / Mixer/ Video: LingLing

Song:

Instrumental (if available): http://bz.5sing.com/437346.html

Number of People needed: 2 more singers!

Group 1 Participants:
- #1 AClovetosing
- #2 LingLing (Parts Recorded)
- #3 HanisBack

Group 2 Participants:
- #1 LingLing
- #2 missgreen
- #3 Patty

Requirements: Good Chinese pronunciation and able to handle high notes easily. Be able to sing with sad emotions and feelings.

Deadline To Turn in Audition Parts: August 17th
Deadline To Release Collab: September 1st

To Audition: Give me a short sample of your recording (at least 40 seconds) of the song for audition.

Lyrics:

2: 只剩下鋼琴陪我站在這裡
夢想中屬於我們的婚禮
卻成了 單人結婚進行曲
1: 在這場愛情角力的拔河裡
愛我還是愛你 你選擇了自己

3: 撒嬌的 可愛的 黏人的 愛哭的 照片裡 曾經的都是你喜歡的
1: 如今我還在原地 你卻走回你的記憶

2: 你說我愛你太多 就快要把你淹沒
你害怕幸福短暫一秒就崩落
3: 分開是一種解脫 讓你好好的想過
我想要的那片天空 你是不是能夠給我

ALL: 你說我給你太多 卻不能給我什麼
分不清激情 承諾 永恆或迷惑
1+2: 愛情是一道傷口 我們各自苦痛
1: 沉默是我最後溫柔 是因為我太愛你

3: 只剩下鋼琴陪我站在這裡
夢想中屬於我們的婚禮 安靜了 在我枕邊的夢裡
2: 我知道相愛原本就不容易
愛不是1加1 努力就有結局

1: 撒嬌的 可愛的 黏人的 愛哭的 照片裡 曾經的都是愛著你的
3: 臉頰的淚還溫熱 卻沒有人握我的手

2+3: 你說我愛你太多 就快要把你淹沒
你害怕幸福短暫一秒就崩落
1+2: 分開是一種解脫 讓你好好的想過
我想要的那片天空 你是不是能夠給我

ALL: 你說我給你太多 卻不能給我什麼
分不清激情 承諾 永恆或迷惑
愛情是一道傷口 我們各自苦痛
2: 沉默是我最後溫柔 是因為我太愛你


Last edited by LingLing on 20th August 2012, 02:07; edited 3 times in total
Back to topGo down
LingLing
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 318
Age : 26
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 12th August 2012, 14:45

bump~

awww come on, this is a good song T___T
Back to topGo down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 12th August 2012, 16:24

Wait for me! I will apply for part 1 =) Just need to record my auditon clip
Back to topGo down
HanisBack
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 177
Age : 21
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 12th August 2012, 23:07

I wana try too !!!
Back to topGo down
HanisBack
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 177
Age : 21
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 12th August 2012, 23:52

Here's my audition Clippp !! :D

Back to topGo down
missgreen
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly


Female Number of posts : 19
Age : 26
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 13th August 2012, 16:41

aww, my collab of this song has just released but i really want to participate in this one too since this song is always be my favorite.. will record my audition clip soon.. ^^
Back to topGo down
Kitkat
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
avatar

Female Number of posts : 4753
Age : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 13th August 2012, 16:47

Nice voice collection auditioning here already, going to be a very colorful performance^^
Back to topGo down
LingLing
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 318
Age : 26
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 13th August 2012, 17:32

AClovetosing wrote:
Wait for me! I will apply for part 1 =) Just need to record my auditon clip

I will wait for youuuu~ The deadline isn't until August 17th, so you have a few more days :)

HanisBack wrote:
Here's my audition Clippp !! :D


Ohhh nice! You have an unique and sweet voice. Thanks for auditioning! I will have the final decision made by August 18th. And which part would you want from the song?

missgreen wrote:
aww, my collab of this song has just released but i really want to participate in this one too since this song is always be my favorite.. will record my audition clip soon.. ^^

It would be awesome if you could audition~ I will be waiting :)

Kitkat wrote:
Nice voice collection auditioning here already, going to be a very colorful performance^^

It's going to be a fun and nice collab :D
Back to topGo down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 13th August 2012, 23:17

LingLing wrote:
AClovetosing wrote:
Wait for me! I will apply for part 1 =) Just need to record my auditon clip

I will wait for youuuu~ The deadline isn't until August 17th, so you have a few more days :)

Yes, I know but i will not have time to record until there.. so.. here is my audition:
4shared.com/mp3/UB9kYrEd/_anny_audition.html
錄好了但歌詞有唱錯感情也沒有很投入~ 是趁握媽離開的五分鐘錄的有一點緊張~ sorry.. 希望這版本可以讓你試聽吧 =P


missgreen wrote:
aww, my collab of this song has just released but i really want to participate in this one too since this song is always be my favorite.. will record my audition clip soon.. ^^
Jess, your collab was just out and u are here again.. xD Wish this time i can join too =P
Back to topGo down
HanisBack
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 177
Age : 21
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 13th August 2012, 23:39

Umm... Any part for me is fine :) I'm not picky about the lines :)
But if I had to choose..... Then maybeeeee.... Selina's lines ? shy1
Back to topGo down
LingLing
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 318
Age : 26
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 14th August 2012, 00:00

AClovetosing wrote:

Yes, I know but i will not have time to record until there.. so.. here is my audition:
4shared.com/mp3/UB9kYrEd/_anny_audition.html
錄好了但歌詞有唱錯感情也沒有很投入~ 是趁握媽離開的五分鐘錄的有一點緊張~ sorry.. 希望這版本可以讓你試聽吧 =P
Awww thank you for auditioning! It's understandable. and wow using five minutes to record is such a short time D: Why are you nervous la? There was a little bit in the song where you were a little off-key, but still a good job! I will make final decision by August 18th!

HanisBack wrote:
Umm... Any part for me is fine :) I'm not picky about the lines :)
But if I had to choose..... Then maybeeeee.... Selina's lines ? shy1

I didn't exactly split it like that. In the topic I already split the lyrics :)
Back to topGo down
HanisBack
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 177
Age : 21
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 14th August 2012, 00:06

Oh hehe :D Okay then, Maybeeee... Number 3 :D ties
Thank you for opening this audition :)
I LOVE S.H.E and not many collabs here open for them :)


Last edited by HanisBack on 14th August 2012, 00:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mess up)
Back to topGo down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 14th August 2012, 03:15

LingLing wrote:

Awww thank you for auditioning! It's understandable. and wow using five minutes to record is such a short time D: Why are you nervous la? There was a little bit in the song where you were a little off-key, but still a good job! I will make final decision by August 18th!
My mom don't know that i do covers.. =P
Back to topGo down
LingLing
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 318
Age : 26
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 16th August 2012, 14:38

BUMPPPPP!

Tomorrow is the last day to turn in your auditions~
Back to topGo down
missgreen
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly


Female Number of posts : 19
Age : 26
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 17th August 2012, 02:20

aww, looks like i couldn't participate in this one.. i still haven't got my voice back.. this cough is surely killing me softly >.<

anyway, looking forward to listen to this version.. i bet this one will turns out really nice.. jiayou, girls <33
Back to topGo down
LingLing
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 318
Age : 26
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 17th August 2012, 02:26

missgreen wrote:
aww, looks like i couldn't participate in this one.. i still haven't got my voice back.. this cough is surely killing me softly >.<

anyway, looking forward to listen to this version.. i bet this one will turns out really nice.. jiayou, girls <33

Didn't you just recently did a cover of this song?
Let me go to your youtube and go listen to it :D

Edit/// just listened! I LOVE YOUR VOICE! maybe i will do two groups for this song :D
You will be in the second group! Which part do you want?
Back to topGo down
Patty
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
avatar

Female Number of posts : 48
Age : 25
Location : Victoria, Canada
Registration date : 2012-05-22

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 17th August 2012, 03:52

Hey Ling!! Just got your message about group 2!! I would love to audition for it but I've actually lost my voice for the time being :(!! I'm hoping to recover as soon as possible though! If your dead line for the second group is not anytime soon then I could totally give it a try :D Let me know!
Back to topGo down
LingLing
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 318
Age : 26
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 17th August 2012, 05:05

Patty wrote:
Hey Ling!! Just got your message about group 2!! I would love to audition for it but I've actually lost my voice for the time being :(!! I'm hoping to recover as soon as possible though! If your dead line for the second group is not anytime soon then I could totally give it a try :D Let me know!

:D Well, I already wanted to include you in this song already to begin with!
Yeah I will make the deadline longer for the second group, cause jess lost her voice too.
And I just recently recovered from a cold myself T___T

Which part do you want?
Back to topGo down
Patty
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
avatar

Female Number of posts : 48
Age : 25
Location : Victoria, Canada
Registration date : 2012-05-22

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 17th August 2012, 06:27

May I have 3 please :)

And thanks for understanding! I love S.H.E songs ^^
Back to topGo down
HanisBack
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 177
Age : 21
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 17th August 2012, 22:20

Ling, is it okay if i have one or two more days ? Sorry, i didnt know that thr duedate was today and i haveent recorded anything yet.
Back to topGo down
LingLing
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 318
Age : 26
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 17th August 2012, 22:58

HanisBack wrote:
Ling, is it okay if i have one or two more days ? Sorry, i didnt know that thr duedate was today and i haveent recorded anything yet.

Ohhh nooo the actual clips aren't due until August 28th! Take your time!
Back to topGo down
HanisBack
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 177
Age : 21
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 18th August 2012, 00:03

Ohhhhh !!!! Haha okay xD My bad then xD I misread :D
Back to topGo down
missgreen
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly


Female Number of posts : 19
Age : 26
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 18th August 2012, 02:49

LingLing wrote:
missgreen wrote:
aww, looks like i couldn't participate in this one.. i still haven't got my voice back.. this cough is surely killing me softly >.<

anyway, looking forward to listen to this version.. i bet this one will turns out really nice.. jiayou, girls <33

Didn't you just recently did a cover of this song?
Let me go to your youtube and go listen to it :D

Edit/// just listened! I LOVE YOUR VOICE! maybe i will do two groups for this song :D
You will be in the second group! Which part do you want?

aww, thankies Ling <33
and sorry for late reply.. yaa, i'd love to..
and thanks for the extension date too..
will submit my part as soon as i got my voice back..
love you lah Mihn
Back to topGo down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 18th August 2012, 03:04

For some reason i didnt received the mail notify about this.. so i just saw the replies now =P

So.... I'm still confused.. Is this audition closed now? When is the due date to turn the parts in?
Back to topGo down
LingLing
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 318
Age : 26
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 20th August 2012, 02:06

AClovetosing wrote:
For some reason i didnt received the mail notify about this.. so i just saw the replies now =P

So.... I'm still confused.. Is this audition closed now? When is the due date to turn the parts in?

The actual clips aren't due until August 28th! Audition is closed. I'm on a short hiatus at the moment, so I haven't been able to reply back and rename the topic.
Back to topGo down
Patty
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
avatar

Female Number of posts : 48
Age : 25
Location : Victoria, Canada
Registration date : 2012-05-22

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 22nd August 2012, 03:59

Hey Ling!! Here's my part! If you want me to record again, feel free to tell me :D

4shared.com/mp3/7fB5PjDa/_online.html
Back to topGo down
missgreen
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly


Female Number of posts : 19
Age : 26
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 23rd August 2012, 09:26

hey, Ling.. here's my part.. please tell me if i need to redo something.. :D
4shared.com/mp3/flz9M7NF/Jess_-_An_Jing_Le.html
Back to topGo down
HanisBack
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 177
Age : 21
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 25th August 2012, 19:32

Ling Ling can i get your email so i can send my part in ?
Back to topGo down
LingLing
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 318
Age : 26
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 26th August 2012, 19:16

HanisBack wrote:
Ling Ling can i get your email so i can send my part in ?

email me at linglingmixtures@gmail.com :D
Back to topGo down
HanisBack
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 177
Age : 21
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 26th August 2012, 22:35

Ling Ling i sent it !! :D
Back to topGo down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 30th August 2012, 04:34

Ling, i know i've promised you to send in my parts before i travel but.. my voice still not returned..
Can i send it on Sep, 4th?
Back to topGo down
LingLing
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 318
Age : 26
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 30th August 2012, 16:31

AClovetosing wrote:
Ling, i know i've promised you to send in my parts before i travel but.. my voice still not returned..
Can i send it on Sep, 4th?

Okay that will be alright. I'm super busy nowadays, so I still haven't recorded my parts for the second group :(
Back to topGo down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E 7th September 2012, 03:20

Sent my parts by PM.. sorry for being late oh~ =P
Back to topGo down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E

Back to topGo down

[CASTED][MANDARIN][SONG AUDITION] 安静了 It's Silence - S.H.E

View previous topicView next topicBack to top
Page 1 of 1

Similar topics

-
New Narnia Song
Listen to the new Kutless song.
A Song Is Born
New song from Joshua Perahia.
Stryper song titles (new songs)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light The Skies Entertainment :: Auditions & permanent groups :: Song Auditions-