Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD


Share|

Vocaloid, anyone? :>

View previous topicView next topicGo down
AuthorMessage
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
avatar

Female Number of posts : 662
Age : 21
Location : PHILIPPINES!
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 10th August 2012, 12:42

I've never been a real vocaloid fan, but now it's growing on me!
You a fan of

VOCALOID SONGS?

VOCALOID Cover groups?

VOCAFUSION GROUPS? (Starlight, PareFura, etc..)

VOCA ART?

Hehehehe the inner addict in me is taking over :3 DON'T BE SHY, post anything vocaloid related? Plug, share, whatever hehe this is vocaloid talk <3
Back to topGo down
Alicia
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1054
Age : 18
Location : Singapore !
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 10th August 2012, 12:45

VOCALOID FOREVER !
LEN <3 <3 Mihn
Back to topGo down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
avatar

Female Number of posts : 2415
Age : 26
Location : Behind you being a sneaky chibi ninja
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 10th August 2012, 13:19

http://mikudb.com/ <- great place to find vocaloid albums.

http://www.nautiljon.com/jmusic/hatsune+miku/a+dagger+and+a+venturer-s+clothes.html <- this is my favorite album.

I tend to like official vocaloid. I prefer styles that sound more natural, like they can be sung and played by most mortal humans without a ton of post production needed. I can only listen to but so much synthesizer. ^^;;

Back to topGo down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
avatar

Female Number of posts : 662
Age : 21
Location : PHILIPPINES!
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 10th August 2012, 20:24

LaurenLCD wrote:
http://mikudb.com/ <- great place to find vocaloid albums.

http://www.nautiljon.com/jmusic/hatsune+miku/a+dagger+and+a+venturer-s+clothes.html <- this is my favorite album.

I tend to like official vocaloid. I prefer styles that sound more natural, like they can be sung and played by most mortal humans without a ton of post production needed. I can only listen to but so much synthesizer. ^^;;


Thank you for the links! :>
I'm more into the coverists, though! They're really awesome, especially when they put so much emotion in their singing. But I do love the lyrics and the videos. I feel it more when it's sung by real voices. :3
Back to topGo down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
avatar

Female Number of posts : 662
Age : 21
Location : PHILIPPINES!
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 10th August 2012, 20:27

Alicia wrote:
VOCALOID FOREVER !
LEN <3 <3 Mihn

HEHE I used to be a twinsies fan but now I'm moving on to Luka's heartbreak songs
Back to topGo down
Heidi
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 218
Age : 21
Location : Sacramento
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 11th August 2012, 00:27

Yes, Vocaloid forever!

MIKU~~~! miku

Forever my favorite. I'm going to be cosplaying her soon! ^-^ (And Ginger's going to be Gumi! :D)

I love Vocaloid songs and dances to them~! :D I've learned, like, SO~~~ many dances to Vocaloid songs it's not even funny. XD
I really love HachiOujiP(#8prince) and 40meterP ^^
And my favorite Utaite is Wotamin~!
Does anyone else on here go on NicoNico Douga? (I've had an account on there since it opened in 2007. . .)
Back to topGo down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1745
Age : 21
Location : California
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 11th August 2012, 00:59

YES. miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku miku
Actually I cosplay Gumi xD . . . Just like Heidi said xDD
Back to topGo down
Heidi
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 218
Age : 21
Location : Sacramento
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 11th August 2012, 05:28

Ginger wrote:
Actually I cosplay Gumi xD . . . Just like Heidi said xDD
Cosplay buddies~! ye! *high fives*
Back to topGo down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
avatar

Female Number of posts : 662
Age : 21
Location : PHILIPPINES!
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 11th August 2012, 07:57

Heidi wrote:
Yes, Vocaloid forever!

MIKU~~~! miku

Forever my favorite. I'm going to be cosplaying her soon! ^-^ (And Ginger's going to be Gumi! :D)

I love Vocaloid songs and dances to them~! :D I've learned, like, SO~~~ many dances to Vocaloid songs it's not even funny. XD
I really love HachiOujiP(#8prince) and 40meterP ^^
And my favorite Utaite is Wotamin~!
Does anyone else on here go on NicoNico Douga? (I've had an account on there since it opened in 2007. . .)

OMG!! COSPLAYERS <33 Good luck to both of you hehe post your cos pics here after!! OMG I LOVE GUMI <3 I would go on NicoNico but I can't understand Jap that much anymore >< but I know a lot of the NicoNico coverists who are on YT hehe have you heard of VocaFusion?
Back to topGo down
Heidi
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 218
Age : 21
Location : Sacramento
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 11th August 2012, 08:06

AYA wrote:
OMG!! COSPLAYERS <33 Good luck to both of you hehe post your cos pics here after!! OMG I LOVE GUMI <3 I would go on NicoNico but I can't understand Jap that much anymore >< but I know a lot of the NicoNico coverists who are on YT hehe have you heard of VocaFusion?

We'll be sure to post lots of cosplay pics! XD Oh, yeah I've heard of VocaFusion! ^^ Their cover groups are always really good! :0
Back to topGo down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
avatar

Female Number of posts : 662
Age : 21
Location : PHILIPPINES!
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 11th August 2012, 09:20

Heidi wrote:
AYA wrote:
OMG!! COSPLAYERS <33 Good luck to both of you hehe post your cos pics here after!! OMG I LOVE GUMI <3 I would go on NicoNico but I can't understand Jap that much anymore >< but I know a lot of the NicoNico coverists who are on YT hehe have you heard of VocaFusion?

We'll be sure to post lots of cosplay pics! XD Oh, yeah I've heard of VocaFusion! ^^ Their cover groups are always really good! :0

YEY <3
And yes, they are AWESOME. I only subscribed til Round 3 but check this out! It's the cover group that won in Round 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuSkqKlptg

Some of them are also from Nico nico :D
Back to topGo down
Heidi
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 218
Age : 21
Location : Sacramento
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 11th August 2012, 20:01

AYA wrote:
YEY <3
And yes, they are AWESOME. I only subscribed til Round 3 but check this out! It's the cover group that won in Round 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuSkqKlptg

Some of them are also from Nico nico :D

Wow! That's so~~~ good!!! :0 So pretty~!!! I'm jealous. XD
Back to topGo down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
avatar

Female Number of posts : 662
Age : 21
Location : PHILIPPINES!
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 15th August 2012, 16:05

Heidi wrote:
AYA wrote:
YEY <3
And yes, they are AWESOME. I only subscribed til Round 3 but check this out! It's the cover group that won in Round 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuSkqKlptg

Some of them are also from Nico nico :D

Wow! That's so~~~ good!!! :0 So pretty~!!! I'm jealous. XD

Hihihi I know right! I know one of them personally :D I'm actually planning to build cover groups here :) I'll start with collabs and it'll bloom to something pretty XD You're welcome to join!
Back to topGo down
Heidi
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 218
Age : 21
Location : Sacramento
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 16th August 2012, 06:42

AYA wrote:
Hihihi I know right! I know one of them personally :D I'm actually planning to build cover groups here :) I'll start with collabs and it'll bloom to something pretty XD You're welcome to join!

Yeah! I'd love to join!! :D
Back to topGo down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
avatar

Female Number of posts : 662
Age : 21
Location : PHILIPPINES!
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 16th August 2012, 13:34

Heidi wrote:
AYA wrote:
Hihihi I know right! I know one of them personally :D I'm actually planning to build cover groups here :) I'll start with collabs and it'll bloom to something pretty XD You're welcome to join!

Yeah! I'd love to join!! :D
YEY!!! I'll open one right after I finish my audition collab XD hehe, thank you!
Back to topGo down
Alicia
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1054
Age : 18
Location : Singapore !
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 16th August 2012, 15:30

AYA wrote:
Heidi wrote:
AYA wrote:
Hihihi I know right! I know one of them personally :D I'm actually planning to build cover groups here :) I'll start with collabs and it'll bloom to something pretty XD You're welcome to join!

Yeah! I'd love to join!! :D
YEY!!! I'll open one right after I finish my audition collab XD hehe, thank you!
I'm sooooooo gonna join ! LOL
Back to topGo down
Heidi
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 218
Age : 21
Location : Sacramento
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 16th August 2012, 20:13

Yay Yay! ^o^ haine
Back to topGo down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
avatar

Female Number of posts : 662
Age : 21
Location : PHILIPPINES!
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 20th August 2012, 16:43

Any song suggestions, girls? XD Something common and easy, besides Just Be Friends :D
Back to topGo down
Heidi
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 218
Age : 21
Location : Sacramento
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 20th August 2012, 18:59

AYA wrote:
Any song suggestions, girls? XD Something common and easy, besides Just Be Friends :D
Melt (if we do it in like -3 or something? XD), World is Mine, Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru, Blackrock Shooter, Meltdown (though an LTS collab of this has been done before...), Kokoro, Hello/How are You, Matroshika(IDK how to spell it in English...), Senbon Zakura, Tokyo Teddybear, Panda Hero, Sweet Magic, Ochame Kinou, Cantarella, Cendrellon, Go Google it, Happy Synthesizer, . . . My list got quite long. XD
Back to topGo down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
avatar

Female Number of posts : 2415
Age : 26
Location : Behind you being a sneaky chibi ninja
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 21st August 2012, 09:52

LOVELESS⊙⊙⊙
Le rouge est amour
Dark Side of The Moon
夢25夜
夢想依存症
エイプリルレイン
嗚呼、素晴らしきニャン生
春のかけら
夏、夢、蜃気楼
I am a broken umbrella
アリスにさよなら
スターマイン
ラミとレミ 鏡と嘘つき
Now ~1years after~
starry song
Sweets & Bitters
Too much Love
BOYS & GIRLS
Alice
月屑

Back to topGo down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
avatar

Female Number of posts : 662
Age : 21
Location : PHILIPPINES!
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 25th August 2012, 06:27

Thanks guys! I was also thinking Shiwa by GUMI? or Houshi no Uta?
Back to topGo down
Moonie
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
avatar

Female Number of posts : 12
Age : 24
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2012-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 9th September 2012, 08:29

I loove Vocaloid <3 :D
My favorite vocaloid is Rin or Luka ^-^ And my favorite song is Kokoro, Just Be friends or Interviewer ;)

Huum, I'd say Houshi no Uta :D

Back to topGo down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
avatar

Female Number of posts : 662
Age : 21
Location : PHILIPPINES!
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 25th September 2012, 11:00

Moonie wrote:
I loove Vocaloid <3 :D
My favorite vocaloid is Rin or Luka ^-^ And my favorite song is Kokoro, Just Be friends or Interviewer ;)

Huum, I'd say Houshi no Uta :D


Hi Moonie~! YESSS OMG I thought of that too!! Have you heard of shounENT's cover? :3
Back to topGo down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
avatar

Female Number of posts : 2415
Age : 26
Location : Behind you being a sneaky chibi ninja
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 25th September 2012, 16:38

Another round of suggestions~
Magnet by Miku & Luka
Distorted Princess by Miku & Luka
Black Cats of Halloween - Ren & Len
Back to topGo down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
avatar

Female Number of posts : 662
Age : 21
Location : PHILIPPINES!
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 2nd October 2012, 09:15

Hmm, Magnet's kinda common ^^ but that will be in the list!
Currently familiarizing myself with new vocaloid songs!

Any more suggestions guise? 8D
Back to topGo down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
avatar

Female Number of posts : 2415
Age : 26
Location : Behind you being a sneaky chibi ninja
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 2nd October 2012, 12:33

I have like 50 something albums now. I'll add more to the list once I unzip them (that I haven't added already) during my break.
Back to topGo down
Alicia
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1054
Age : 18
Location : Singapore !
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 2nd October 2012, 16:44

Me likey Rin & Len - Romeo and Cinderella . *_*
Back to topGo down
Heidi
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
avatar

Female Number of posts : 218
Age : 21
Location : Sacramento
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :> 6th October 2012, 04:24

Lauren mentioned Distorted Princess~ Love that song and all of HachiOujiP's stuff. ^^
I profile picture is of me and Ginger's Bad End Night cosplay!! :D
Back to topGo down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid, anyone? :>

Back to topGo down

Vocaloid, anyone? :>

View previous topicView next topicBack to top
Page 1 of 1

Similar topics

-
Vocaloid Galaco
Vocaloid Motivational Posters
vocaloid go manga
siapakah Komposer Vocaloid metal/rock kesukaaan bro?
[VCP-002] MPV : Merah Putih Vocaloid Album (2011)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light The Skies Entertainment :: Off Topics :: General Discussion :: Sky Lounge - Head in the Clouds-