Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD


Share|

T-Ara N4 - Can We Love ft. Double Sidekick

View previous topicView next topicGo down
AuthorMessage
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1590
Age : 26
Location : In Beast Universe
Registration date : 2011-10-30

PostSubject: T-Ara N4 - Can We Love ft. Double Sidekick 21st July 2013, 22:49



The Cast-
Eunjung- Stephy
Hyomin- phannie (Rose)
Areum- Rosalina
Jiyeon- Bekha
Chance(Double Sidekick)- Linda


Audio/video mixer - Linda
------

Good job ladies~
a few comments (I don't want to sound mean, but this is what i picked up):
Bekha, as cute as your voice is, I know this is not your full potential. Maybe have a bit more emotion and belt your lines out more. I noticed that you're also off in pronounciation. Maybe practice your lines more and not rush it. (that's why my harms did not fit/match/timed with your lines well enough)

Stephy~ Your mic is so much better here~ yay~ as always, i enjoy collabing with you XD. Your rap was spot on but a little more swag in it. Other than that, good job!

Rose! Your rapping improved! YAY!

Rosalina~ Thanks for volunteering at the last moment :) I really enjoyed mixing your lines in the collab and it does give out a real good Areum feel to it. Woot! I especially like how my harms fit well with your lines :)

Overall good job~


Last edited by Linda on 21st July 2013, 23:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to topGo down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1589
Age : 25
Location : infinite's dorm
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: T-Ara N4 - Can We Love ft. Double Sidekick 21st July 2013, 23:34

am i allow to comment? O.o*

err.. Linda..err...when did your mixing got this bad? (i sound mean sorry)

Stepy: you have a nice voice but the rap was pretty dry. i like your 2nd rap though :]
Rose: yay improved. but hyo 2nd rap was awkward as a turtle. i like my 1st rap better.
Bekha: your voice is very cute & sweet & fit this song. it just sounds pretty off (like awkward) at times. the rest..well Linda already said.
Linda: you were fine..as always..
Rosalina: why hello there..i see you over here too awesome :) well, there's not much to say about your part except i like it. :)

mixing: (you gonna kill me now)
group parts were off-timing & awkward.
your harmonize for Bekha were just O.O (maybe you shouldn't have mix them in even though I know you wanted too) if something feel off when mixing best to leave it off just my two cents
your last 'duet' part with Stepy(?) or is it Rosa(?) was somewhat awkward..it's either the timing or your voice overpower it..
overall, individual clips mix were fine. (except a few harmonize/double). just the group part.
Back to topGo down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1590
Age : 26
Location : In Beast Universe
Registration date : 2011-10-30

PostSubject: Re: T-Ara N4 - Can We Love ft. Double Sidekick 21st July 2013, 23:48

phannie. wrote:
am i allow to comment? O.o*

err.. Linda..err...when did your mixing got this bad? (i sound mean sorry)

Stepy: you have a nice voice but the rap was pretty dry. i like your 2nd rap though :]
Rose: yay improved. but hyo 2nd rap was awkward as a turtle. i like my 1st rap better.
Bekha: your voice is very cute & sweet & fit this song. it just sounds pretty off (like awkward) at times. the rest..well Linda already said.
Linda: you were fine..as always..
Rosalina: why hello there..i see you over here too awesome :) well, there's not much to say about your part except i like it. :)

mixing: (you gonna kill me now)
group parts were off-timing & awkward.
your harmonize for Bekha were just O.O (maybe you shouldn't have mix them in even though I know you wanted too) if something feel off when mixing best to leave it off just my two cents
your last 'duet' part with Stepy(?) or is it Rosa(?) was somewhat awkward..it's either the timing or your voice overpower it..
overall, individual clips mix were fine. (except a few harmonize/double). just the group part.
why ask when you already did it LOL

yeah, this song....yeah......
I think my voice was overpeowering period. It seemed way too loud and powerful compared to everyone else...
my mixing.... uh.... yeah,,,, LOL
yeah, i should have left the harms out now that i think about it.
Back to topGo down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1589
Age : 25
Location : infinite's dorm
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: T-Ara N4 - Can We Love ft. Double Sidekick 22nd July 2013, 00:00

Linda wrote:
why ask when you already did it LOL

yeah, this song....yeah......
I think my voice was overpeowering period. It seemed way too loud and powerful compared to everyone else...
my mixing.... uh.... yeah,,,, LOL
yeah, i should have left the harms out now that i think about it.

cause im a Gsksk
Back to topGo down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1590
Age : 26
Location : In Beast Universe
Registration date : 2011-10-30

PostSubject: Re: T-Ara N4 - Can We Love ft. Double Sidekick 22nd July 2013, 00:07

phannie. wrote:
Linda wrote:
why ask when you already did it LOL

yeah, this song....yeah......
I think my voice was overpeowering period. It seemed way too loud and powerful compared to everyone else...
my mixing.... uh.... yeah,,,, LOL
yeah, i should have left the harms out now that i think about it.

cause im a Gsksk

-____-
yeah yeah no need to rub it in. LOL
my mixing has gone bad LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to topGo down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: T-Ara N4 - Can We Love ft. Double Sidekick

Back to topGo down

T-Ara N4 - Can We Love ft. Double Sidekick

View previous topicView next topicBack to top
Page 1 of 1

Similar topics

-
Fridays Cry-Love is a Fire
Stone love vs Body Guard vs Innercity 94
City Rock v Stone Love: Spanish Town, JA 1991
Inner City vs Stone Love 1993
Jah Love Muzik: Hagley Park Rd. New Years 1979. (Brigadier Jerry)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light The Skies Entertainment :: Open collaborations (no Audition) :: Open Collaboration Releases :: Korean Open Collaboration Releases-